This is where I will explain the bold points to the GB Fatherhood Initiative aspect of the platform.
- Great fathers are not developed in a vacuum
- Find statistic about the good of having a father
- One point on the effect on criminality
- One point on the effect on wealth
- Involve the Harry Sydney Charity – My brother’s keeper
- The value of deferring fatherhood until at least the age of 25
- Value of every father under the age of 25 that does not have a father to have a mentor
- Alcohol consumption. Cite statistics about how this is a bad thing.
The thesis of this subject is: Under my leadership, Green Bay will become known for having the most hospitable environment to grow a good father.
Explaining this should be a real tightrope act. It is going to seem like a racist dogwhistle to some, not racist enough for others, an attack on single mothers to others, and people are going to want to know why I am leaving lesbians out (I am not).